Thank you for your interest.
Save Our Macleay River members and volunteers are critical to the success of the cause.
To get involved, you can;
- Become a SOMR member – links to download form below
- Join in the discussion on our Facebook page and have your say about our Macleay River
- Join our mailing list and get informed about issues in our catchment
- Come along to our meetings and become a volunteer to help inform our community
- Write a letter to our state and federal politicians and tell them what you think
- Donate to the Save Our Macleay River cause
Please fill in and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or print & send your completed form to our postal address:
SOMR c/Milnegunya, 174 Mungay Creek Road, Willawarrin 2440
We prefer direct deposit.
Our bank details are as follows:
ACCOUNT: Save Our Macleay River
BSB: 704 – 189
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 00047244
Lock the Gate Signs are available by contacting SOMR via email (see above).
Thank you for supporting Save Our Macleay River!