Thank you for your interest.
Save Our Macleay River members and volunteers are critical to the success of the cause.
To get involved, you can;
- Become a SOMR member – links to download form below
- Join in the discussion on our Facebook page and have your say about our Macleay River
- Join our mailing list and get informed about about issues in our catchment
- Come along to our meetings and become a volunteer to help inform our community
- Write a letter to our state and federal politicians and tell them what you think
- Donate to the Save Our Maclaeay River cause
Membership Forms can be downloaded here SOMR Membership Application and SOMR Membership Renewal
Please fill in and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or print & send your completed form to our postal address SOMR c/Milnegunya, 174 Mungay Creek Road, Willawarrin 2440
We prefer direct deposit.
Our bank details are as follows;
ACCOUNT: Save Our Macleay River
BSB: 704 – 189
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 00047244
Lock the Gate Signs are available for purchase at Kempsey Bulk Health Foods for $2 each
Kempsey Bulk Health Foods
30 Smith St
Kempsey NSW 2440
Phone: 02 6563 1367
Thank you for supporting Save Our Macleay River!